We offer many years of plumbing experience and expertise. Commercial and residential clients will benefit from our vast product knowledge and trade skills.
Whether its commercial, industrial, or residential we can cover you on service and new construction. We can certify your back-flow, fix your leaky faucet, or even install your solar hot water collection system. Chances are we have seen it before and even installed it!
We are licensed in the State of Ohio to install and service commercial Fire suppression systems. We can also perform your annual flow test as needed.
Hydronics / Boilers
We are well versed in the realm of hydronics. We handle high efficiency condensing hot water boilers, high-pressure steam systems, and also residential knockdown boilers service and new installations.
We also have installed many radiant floor heat systems along with whole parking lots of snow melt systems. We can help design the project that is right for you.
Sewer Camera Inspections
A sewer camera is a valuable tool to help determine if there’s a problem with your home’s sewer system. Maybe you noticed a nasty sewer gas odor or maybe your water isn’t draining as fast as it use to. Or worse, you’ve got an overflowing toilet.
Advantages of Hydro-Jetting:
- Cleaning, not just unclogging. Accumulations of grease, soap and other components of sludge inside the pipe are often the precursor to recurrent sewer clogs. Unfortunately, a rotating snake does little other than punch a hole in the clog to restore flow. It doesn’t address the ongoing issues of sludge that are likely to result in a recurrence very soon. Hydro-jetting cleans the internal pipe for a more long-lasting resolution.
- More economical. A single pipe cleaning with a hydro-jetting system can delay the need for another service call to clear blockages or tree roots up to four times longer than a typical procedure with a mechanical snake. This reduces sewer service expenses over the long term.
Advantages of Hydro-Jetting:
Reduced Blockages and Clogs
Faster, more efficient drainage
Prevention of foul odors
A Clean and Pleasant Home Environment
Safe and Clean Outdoor Areas
Improve drain life/prevent leaks
Prevent damage to your home
Prevent clogs from forming
Back Flow Testing & Installation
Our HVAC division can install your residential furnace, provide you with a preventative maintenance agreement for your equipment.
We are diamond certified Mitsubishi installer and can handle commercial variable refrigerant flow systems and also set your 400 ton chiller. No project is too big or small.
Preventative Maintenance Agreement: Your PMA will keep your equipment maintained on a regular basis to help operating efficiency, reducing energy consumption and equipment down time.
PMA Client Benefits:
- Preferential Scheduling
- 10% Off Parts
- No Additional Labor Charges for Incidental Repairs Done at the Time of Inspection
- No Trip Charges for Additional Services
- Reduced Service Agreement Rates
PMA Inspections Include:
- Replace Filters
Inspect and Clean the following:
- Condenser Coils (Spring)
- Condensate Drains (Spring)
- Evaporator Coils (Spring)
- Drain Pans (Spring)
- Pilots (Fall)
- Burners (Fall)
- Flame Sensors (Fall)
Inspect, Adjust and Lubricate the following:
- Pulleys and Sheaves (Spring & Fall)
- Shafts and Bearings (Spring & Fall)
- Motors and Belts (Spring & Fall)
- Economizers (Spring & Fall)
Inspect and Adjust the following:
- Gas Pressure Input to Burners (Fall)
- Burner Primary Air (Fall)
- Fan Control (Fall)
- Inspect and Tighten Electrical Connections (Spring & Fall)
- Inspect Contactors and Relays (Spring & Fall)
- Take Readings and Records (Spring)
- Perform Overall Operating Check of Unit (Spring)
- Inspect Ignition Controls (Fall)
- Test Safety Switches and Limits (Fall)
- Inspect Heat Exchangers (Fall)